I was tagged by Design it Chic a few days ago, but with projects and one last final coming up, hadn’t had the time to play along. Today, however, I have plenty of it, so here comes the six things I love!
Rules of the game:
- List six unimportant things that make you happy;
- Mention and link to the person who tagged you;
- Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along , and comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. A cup of fresh home-made coffee early in the morning (paradox, since I don’t like getting up early on my days off – but I still love the whole combination!). This makes me really, really happy, knowing I have the whole day in front of me, and celebrating that fact with a delicious cup of coffee. Yum
2. Blooming flowers – no matter where, no matter when. Blooming flowers always make me so happy I can totally forget all my other thoughts.
3. Crafting – of all kinds, that is. I love being able to take aside a few hours of the day and fully indulge myself. There is nothing quite as spectacular to me as creating things.
4. Chocolate. ‘Nuff said!
5. The sea. I simply love going to the seaside – I adore the smell of the sea, the cry of the seagulls and the view of ships in the distance. I love to see the waves, and laugh at the ducks that swim above and the way they look. I imagine being a
pirate sailor thousand of years ago…
6. A good book. Trivial, I know, but oh the way a good book can suck me in! I am capable of not leaving the bedroom when such a book finds its way to my hands. Utter bliss! Especially when combined with the previous five!
And here’s who’s tagged:
Kennesha @ Me & My House
Rose @ Victoria Rose Paper Craft
Kim @ Heart In The Country
Melanie @ The Old White Cottage
Tim (hubby) @ A Writer's Haven
Now it’s your turn to share!
[Click on images to go to source]