Sweet Kim @ Heart In The Country had a great idea and posted a monthly ‘to-do’ list. I was so thrilled when I read her list that it inspired me to write one of my own – and maybe that would be an incentive enough to keep to it, ha! Plus, remember me talking about starting a crafter's journal? Well, what is a better place to do that than my blog?
So, here it is, the ‘June to-do list’:
1. Go shopping for craft materials:
- Spray paints – various colors
- Wooden picture frame, plus some cheap plastic ones
- Chicken-wire and some hooks
- Mother-of-pearl ornaments and shells
- Bamboo piece
- Decoupage paper and some napkins
- Wooden jewelry ornaments
- Wind chime kit
- Felt of various thickness and colors
- Sea salt (fine)
- Glass bottles
- Metal plaques
- Tin wire of various thickness
2. Work on some hand-made jewelry.
3. Figure out what to do with that tin can I salvaged (love being so vague, ha!)
4. Find some old glass jars and use them as hanging planters on the wall.
5. Make the jewelry rack for mom.
6. Make a tag from the metal plaques.
7. Make the chicken-wire ‘hanger’.
1. Repot the Dracena Marginata in a larger pot.
2. Move the cherry tomato plant in a bigger pot.
3. Move the Pelargoniums outside and prune them.
4. Buy potting mix and more planters to plant the rest of the small petunias.
5. Sow more basil. Also, check the lavender seeds and transfer into a pot.
6. Buy some petunias from the market and plant in pots at the bedroom window.
1. Stick to my diet at all costs! ‘Cheating’ only allowed on Saturday/Sunday.
2. Do some exercising.
3. Find a good book to read.
I’m sure I will think of something else to add to the list so I will update it regularly. I so wish I can keep to it – I am excited about everything I want to do, and yet I find myself lacking the motivation sometimes. Hopefully, with the list being now ‘public’ I will feel obliged to follow my list and complete the projects I have set myself to work on.
Alright, now I’m going to work on that tea set!
[Click on images to go to sources]