April 5, 2009

Productive Day

I had a lovely and productive day. Mother, me, my aunt, grandma and family friends went to Grandma’s villa to help her plant some cherry, peach and apple trees, and some flowers. We had a warm and sunny weather today, ate lunch on the lawn and spent almost the whole day basking in the sun. Then we had dinner and the biggest news of the day is: I bought a new bed! The set includes a bed frame, mattress and topper, and will be delivered in 15 days. That’s what it looks like in their catalogue:

lozko_140

I loved it for its simplicity and color. It can easily be combined with other furniture pieces to make a nice set if needed. And it will be perfect for us once we move into our house.

We also got a lovely little clothes hamper (black and white, woven). I’ll take a picture and post it here (hopefully on Monday, but we know how that works).

All in all, a lovely day!

Hope you all had a great weekend and I wish you an even better new week!

Sig

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!