May 31, 2009

My Very First Blog Award!

I am very excited to say that lovely Rose @ Victoria Rose Paper Craft awarded me with my very first blog award!

AWARD

I am so happy I can’t express it in mere words, because I feel like I have accomplished something. I only started this blog in February and I am extremely glad that there are people out there in the world who find my random blurbs useful and interesting. I can only hope I continue to keep you all interested *wink wink*!

Now, as per the rules of nomination, there are several things that need to be done:

1). Add logo to your blog – done.

2). Link to the person you received the award from – done.

3). Nominate 7 or more of the lovely ladies whose blogs you love:

Here they come!

Kasey @ Lola B's

Karen @ Musings of a (mostly) self-taught knitter

Seleta @ Simply Seleta

Melanie @ The Old White Cottage

Kennesha @ Me & My House

Design It Chic

Centsational Girl

Kim @ Heart In The Country

4). Finally, leave comments on those blogs to let them know you have given them an award – done!

Now I go off to relax and maybe get some studying done today. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Sig

4 comments:

Rose Charles said...

your blog is great, you deserve it :-)

Rose X

Me & My House said...

Oh, you're so sweet, Evy! I am SO glad you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing! Marvelous...simply marvelous! Can't wait to pass this on! Have a super Monday! Muah!

Karen said...

Congrats on your award, you definitely are deserving of it. And thanks so much for nominating me!!

Melanie said...

Congrats to you! Thank you for nominating me!