May 26, 2009

Light

Well, now that it’s been two eventless nights (other than paranoid), I want to share with you my love for lanterns. All kinds of lanterns!

Garden-Lanterns-3397

main

Lanterns_Full

240641

c318a8a412108664336512

Garden-lantern-hanging-fr-001

DSC_0826

38275-1

_8783569_big

SML-CGL

Don’t you just love them? I really wish I could place some lanterns in my house, but I really can’t think of where to put them! Maybe on the balcony? What do you think?

Hope you have enjoyed the photos!

Sig

[Click on image to go to source]

7 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Wow, you have some lovely lanterns!

Heart in the country said...

Lovely pictures Evy, thank you for sharing. I think lanterns on the balcony sound brilliant, the jam jar stars and glass and bead lanterns would look good on a windowsill with a tea-light.

Anonymous said...

i love those pics, lets hope there are no more tremors!

Rose XXX

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous choices. I love love love lanterns too. Nothing like a glass of vino on your porch (or balcony) with the flickering light of a lantern!

MsTypo said...

Hi! Visiting from SITS! :)

I love the beaded ones! Very pretty! :)

Estella said...

I like the beaded ones too...these are all wonderful.

T. W. Anderson said...

We also have one of the local magazines called "Decor" which showcases (ironically) a bunch of lanterns in the most recent issue.

I think we'll be making some purchases when she goes back to work after finals. There's some bare space in the living room that's just dying to have a couple of lanterns included to spruce things up...