September 13, 2009

The Summer Months…

… seem to be so busy for everyone in blogland! I myself have been swamped with work and have not really been able to make any blog posts for almost a month and a half, as is evident by the date of the last post.

My head has been swarmed with ideas of all kinds, from crafting projects to design concepts that I have put down in a sketch-book. I am hoping that in another two weeks I can start putting those concepts and ideas to work.

To recap what’s been happening to me in the last month and a half, I can say that I had a tooth pulled out, went on a nice little vacation to the seaside, determined my Etsy policies and completed a few items. One of which sold before it was up on Etsy, even!

Among some of the projects are the two birdhouses I’ve been working on. Each one is embellished with shells from the Black Sea and nautical hand-crafted clay ornaments. Both will be sold separately.

BirdhouseBirdhouseBirdhouse

And the pair of wooden picture frames, painted white and embellished using the serviette technique. They sold for 50 Euro.

Serviette techniqueServiette technique

And, of course, some vacation photos:

Nesebar 153 Nesebar 172Nesebar 056

Nesebar 064

Nesebar 122

Hope you’ve all enjoyed your summer months! I know I did.

Sig

0 comments: